Sunday, May 20, 2012

Advertising Nails


Hi Girls!

I know that I'm in a "Bourjois" phase but don't worry everything will soon be back to normal!
During my last shopping session, I also bought a nail polish in the color "Fuchsia Bucolique" which as you can guess is a real bright fuchsia!
This color reminded me a lot of their logo, so I decided to go for a mani in the spirit of it!
I went for black instead of white for the logo just to make it pop! And I have to say that I love the result!
Here are the pictures :


I don't know what you think about this color, but this is going to be one of my go to colors for the summer!
Tomorrow there'll be another post with Bourjois Nail Polishes and then I promise I'll be back playing with my other polishes!!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment