Thursday, May 31, 2012

In Love


As promised yesterday, I'm back today with my new entry to the nails battle by Bourjois.
It took me a long time to find this "Rose Cupcake" color. I've been seeking it forever. I could have bought it online, but I wanted it so badly that I was too impatient to wait for it to be shipped to me.
So I've got it!! As usual, no problem while applying it, even though this time, I have to admit that two coats were necessary to cover my white nails. 
Then I applied a matifying top coat and that's when I literally fell in love for this color. Once matified this nail polish is just A-MA-ZING (seriously, even not matified it already looks great!) :



I decided to stamp it and here's what came out :


What do you think about it?

See you soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment