Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Battle of Manicures – 2nd Entry


So Girls,

Yesterday I showed you my first entry to the “Battle of Manicures” hosted by Bourjois!
As you may recall I told you that I had bought four new polishes. Well guess what? Yesterday I felt the urge to play with the two other ones.
After a long day of work, cleaning and everything, my nails were literally intact! Seriously, no chipping nothing! When I went to remove my yesterday’s mani, I noticed that because the formula was thick and gelish, it had really strenghtened my nails! I even felt sorry to try to remove this mani for a moment!
Anyway, once my nails were ready for a new mani I went for it!
I decided to go with something I’ve always been complimented about which is a zipped nail kind of mani. In fact, it’s very simple. You put your coats of nail polishes and then you put on some water decals with zip designs.
I went for Bourjois’ Bleu Water, a nice soft greyish blue, and Corail Féerique, a really nice coral color!
Here’s what I came with :


I want to try to keep this one a few days just to give you a feedback on how it stays on. But if I don’t please forgive me, I’m a nail polish addict!

Bye Girls <3

No comments:

Post a Comment