Sunday, May 20, 2012

Miraculous Review - Bourjois' Magic Nail Polish Remover


Hey Girls!

Here I am with another review of Bourjois' Magic Nail Polish Remover!
When I first saw the product, I told my friend that I wasn't really convinced by all the promises, and I didn't pay much attention to it. And it was it.
But I recently went shopping with my boyfriend, and this product happened to cross my way again. Yeah so what was the deal? I read that it only took you a few seconds to remove your polish only by dipping your nail into this pink bottle. Yeah, like I was going to believe that! So I bought it anyway just to test it and tell myself that, once again I was right!
Well girls, I have to admit that my opinions were completely wrong! THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME!
Not only it removes your polish in a few seconds, but it also leaves your nails with a red-fruits scent mixed to vanilla ! Yes, my nails were smelling good after using a nail polish remover! Gosh!!


By the way, we're day four of the mani with the 1 second nail polish and my nails were not chipping yet as you can see on the before/after picture! Sorry for my natural nails which don't look really good! But that's my fault :(

See you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment