Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Violet Mood

Hello!

Recently, it has been really sunny out there, and it feels so goood! Today I have a meeting so my nails had to match with what I was going to wear. I went for an OPI nail polish named "Dutch Ya Just Love OPI" and I stamped over it with a silver which has some pink reflects in it.




This silver polish is a very old one and I've got to tell you that I've kept all the polishes I've ever bought. Some are even more than 10 years old. I had to throw away some of them, because I couldn't open them, and they were completely dry. I don't know why, but I can't throw something that I've bought and that is no completely used. All these old nail polishes are now used for stamping or for my nail arts.
I'll be back soon with another entry to the Bourjois' Battle :)

Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment