Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back To Basics - No Evil Eye Here!


Still no sun today, but I don't care because I'm in a really good mood!
I don't know if you've read it but I recently made a review on all the top coats that I own and that I've tested and one of the problems I happened to encounter with the Sèche Vite occurred today!
Sometimes, it seems like my polish shrinks at the top after I put the Sèche Vite on... And therefore the white tips of my nails appear a little bit... And after searching for it on the internet, I noticed that this problem happens quite often...
Anyway, today I was inspired by my bracelet, which is supposed to keep evil eyes away from me... And I believe it does! 
So I did something really simple based on OPI's The Color To Watch. I like the blueish reflects of this nail polish, but to get something quite opaque, you need to put at least three coats of this polish on your nails... So here's the result :



Sometimes, I think it's nice to keep things simple. I tend to always try to make my manicure stand out, but I also appreciate putting a simple coat of polish and letting it shine by itself!

What do you think about it? Do you also like doing something basic?

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment