Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Essie - Mirror Metallics


As I told you on sunday, I was really inspired by the triangle nails thing. 
I recently bought two polishes from Essie's collection Mirror Metallics. I don't know about you, but personnally, I was only attracted to Nothing Else Metals and Good as Gold. I don't really like the other ones. When I went to the store to get them I swatched the other colors from the collection, but my first feeling was totally the good one. So I bought the two colors I wanted =)
The first polish I wanted to play with is the Nothing Else Metals one, with it's pinkish reflects. 
I hesitated between doing some stamping, or something triangle related, and I chose triangles!

I don't regret buying them at all. They're really easy to apply, and they're opaque with only one coat. As always, I did two coats, but I didn't need it!
They're so pigmented that I'm sure they'll be great for stamping. This is definitely a good buy!!
Did you buy any of these colors? What are the ones you prefer?

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment