Monday, June 11, 2012

Fuzzy Peach


Hi girls!

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty cool, we went camping unexpectedly and it was awesome. The weather wasn't really nice but we did enjoy our trip!
In my last oder on LeDouxNuage, there was the Fuzzy Peach from Models Own. I was looking for a corally color and I totally fell for this one!
This color is really great, and it's opaque in 2 coats. I had to put 3 coats on my nails because my tips are really white and always appear under light polish colors.
I stamped it with a Bundle Monster stamping plate and some silver polish.



It's not completely perfect, but I like how the two colors combine together, and I really like this coral color.
By the way, if you know about other great corally like polishes, I'm opened for suggestions!! 

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've heard so much about these stamps! Where did you get yours from?

    Alice

    www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I got mine from the bundle monster site : http://www.bundlemonster.com/beauty-accessories/nail-art-stamping-image-plates-set-25pc.html . They ship worldwide :) And these plates are so great! You have so many designs that it's totally worth the price!

      Delete