Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Sunday Nail Battle - Ice & Candy


Hey there!

Ready for this week's Sunday Nail Battle?


Andreia and Odile decided that it was going to be an "Ice & Candy" themed manucure. The deal is to have as much glitters as possible and to decorate our nails with some sweet things such as cupcakes, ices, candies....

The one color I had to use for this battle was Teenage Dream by OPI. I love the glitters in it, it sparkles a lot, and I love to wear it alone, it makes me feel like a princess !



To make the pink side of the polish pop a little bit more, I always put a white base before applying Teenage Dream to my nails. It gives it more dimension :)
Honestly, I loved it this way but just to be in the theme, I decided to add a little black stamping with the BM-306 plate!




Isn't that cute ? And it's so simple to achieve!

Big kisses and I hope you're enjoying your week-end 

No comments:

Post a Comment