Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A England Gradient & Summer Swap


Hi girls!

This week-end I received my last order from A England which is Bridal Veil. Now I have all the colors I wanted ! This one id my favorite. I love how this black sparkles.


I also love love love Lady of the Lake so I decided to do a gradient with these two colors !




I love the result! I think I'm also going to try a gradient with dear mister Saint George!!

Also I received my summer swap which was organised by Andreia.

I had to send my swap to Ninanthea who had to send hers to Cocoberry who had to send hers to me.

So here's what I got :


She did a pretty good job! She completely understood that I was totally addicted to nail polishes. I love everything single thing of this swap!
Here are more pictures :




And here are the swatches of the polishes : 



As you can see I already have some ideas on how to combine all of these pretty colors!!
This first swap was very cool and I can't wait to do another one!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment