Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Colorful Stamping

This is going to be a really quick post, like most of them recently, but I'm just overwhelmed at work!! I'm writing this little post from my hotel room in Paris, where I had to go for professional meetings.
My idea was to do something really colorful to stand with the black and the white that you have to wear when you go to such meetings.
So I decided to go for some stamping as it's pretty easy to do for a really nice effect. I chose a design from the BM-319 plate.




I'd like to tell you how sorry I am for how my forefinger is looking. I really don't like posting such bad pictures, but as I don't have everything I need to clean up my nails like I should, I didn't manage to recover a nice nail. Plus, when I'm stamping with black polish, my forefinger is the most difficult finger to clean. The black sticks into my cuticules and it's such a mess... Even when I'm using a brush with pure acetone.. I don't know why! But if you have some tips on how to remove the excess of black polish when you're stamping, I'd be very grateful!!!
To be honest with you, I was so obsessed with how bad this finger looked that I removed the entire mani, and went for 2 simple coats of Saint George. Fast and classy. Perfect!!

xoxo from Paris <3

No comments:

Post a Comment