Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer Nails, Del Sol Nails

Today I wanted to show you one of my favorite polish from Del Sol which is Ruby Slipper. As I told you, the sun has been reported missing here, But I don't care, because this mani doesn't need Mr Sun to look nice!
I put 2 coats of Essie's white nail polish Blanc, and 2 coats of Rubby Slipper. So here are my nails.



I know what you're thinking right now, especially if you don't know Del Sol polishes : "What the heck is going on?? Is this even a mani??". Let me take my UV-Lamp and dip my fingers in it and show you :



Tadaaa :



And now I have bright ruby nails! This color changing polish is definitely my favorite. The difference is very noticeable! I have three other polishes from the same brand, but you need to apply at least three coats of them to get something even, and it takes a long time to dry, and the effect is not as visible as this one! But here are the polishes :



So if you had to buy one of Del Sol polishes I would definitely recommend Ruby Slipper, and the ones with glitter, because they seem to be more pigmented thant the other ones. I really like how your nails look under the sunlight. Plus, you don't need to have a sunny weather to wear this nails. as the polish reacts with UV's. So even when it's cloudy, once your nails are exposed to some UV's your polish color will change!

What do you think of color changing polishes? What other brands would you recommend me to try?

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment