Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Sunday Nail Battle - Sublimation


Hi there!


I'm back for the Sunday Nail Battle!


Andreia & Odile Sacoche decided that this week we would have to use the one color in our polish collection that we don't like.

I immediately knew which color I was going to use. It's been in my drawer for almost two years now, and I used it only one to try it on. This color is Simply Smash-Ing! from OPI.


This color was sold in a duo-pack with the black shatter in the OPI & Serena Williams Glam Slam collection. I don't know if it's the hint of green in it that doesn't make me feel good about it, but clearly I don't like it at all!
Obviously, this color is perfect for the theme!! So here's what I decided to do to try to make this color look good on my nails :





Even paired with black, I still don't love this color. But now that it's out of my drawer I think I'll give it a try and pair it with some other colors. Any idea is welcome!

What is the color you don't like at all and you sometimes regret buying? Or you least favorite one?

xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment