Friday, August 3, 2012

Duri Miracote - My new top coat


Hey there!

As you may have noticed this blog's address is now didolines-nails.blogspot.com!  It's more appropriated :)
Don't forget to update your bookmarks if necessary :)
I also created my Facebook page that you can find here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Didolines-Nails/264602716987826

Here are my NOTD : I put 2 coats of American Apparel's Neon Violet and I stamped with Nothing Else Metals from Essie and the BM-315 stamping plate.





I love it! But today I'm here to talk to you about the top coat I used here which is the Miracote from Duri. And I've got to tell you that this one is way better than Sèche-Vite. You may not believe it but it is! Not only it dries faster, it also smells way better. I couldn't handle the strong smell of Sèche Vite anymore. And it's way more fluid, and less toxic as it's a 3-Free top coat! 



Good To Go was my all-time favorite top coat but I was a little bit disappointed because it's consistency changed. Plus this one is less expensive. I bought it for 4,25$ on eBay..!

Have you ever tried this top coat? What do you think about it? If you want a good alternative to Sèche Vite you should give it a try!!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment