Friday, September 14, 2012

A England - Dragon & Gradient


Hey girls!

Sorry if I've been a little MIA lately, but I dedicated all my time to my work..! But I'm back!
Today I'm going to show you the last polish that I bought from A England which is Dragon. At a time where most of you are trying to get the wonderful Gothic Beauties, that I unfortunately can't afford right now, I'm still enjoying the wonderful polishes from the Legend's collection.
The little gold shimmers in it make this polish magical! I love it! No, I adore it!!




I couldn't resist trying to make a gradient with his big brother, Saint George!!




I don't know about you but I'm completely dazzled by these colors. They're just amazing!!

For those of you who noticed, yes I'm wearing acrylic nails. I love these because they look so natural. Unless you know it, it's hard to notice that these are false nails. Would you like me to tell you more about these acrylic nails?

Bye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment