Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Andreia !! - Today it's #10tubesBday

Today, it's Andreia's Birthday!!

And if you don't know her awesome blog you have to check it out here!! She's also known as Mrs Gosling. Yeah, Ryan is her husband. No lying! So with Odile and the girls, we decided to offer her some birthday nails!!

Happy Birthday Andreia!!!

Andreia is a really awesome girl and I met here right after I started blogging. And I'm so glad!

So here are my nails :


There's one for where she's living, one for where she's coming from, and one for her sweet tooth!!


Oh and to prove to you that she and Ryan are married, here are some non fake pictures of course :



Hahaha!

Again, Happy Birthday Andreia!!

<3

1 comment:

  1. What a good birthday gift for Andreia:) I love the cupcake

    ReplyDelete